Political and economic relations between Germany and Ukraine have improved markedly in recent years. Germany supplies our country with industrial equipment, automobiles, spare parts and components, products of the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, optical instruments, computer equipment and much more. Ukraine is a supplier of agricultural products, tobacco products, oil products, raw leather. The intensification of import-export operations between countries influenced the increase in demand for cargo transportation from Germany to Ukraine and back.
Main stages of the process and popular directions
Grand Logistics Company is a leader in the provision of logistics services in Ukraine and countries of near and far abroad. The company's clients are large enterprises specializing in the supply of agricultural fertilizers, construction equipment, machine tools, polyethylene, agricultural products, medicines, food, cosmetics, and so on. For each type of goods, certain conditions must be met, the correct choice of vehicle and route is required.
All this must be taken into account by the logisticians of the company. GLC, when organizing the delivery of goods from Germany to Ukraine. The process includes several main steps:
- Acquaintance with the terms of the order, the nature of the cargo, the addresses of dispatch and delivery, the presence of additional conditions and others.
- Providing qualified advice. If necessary, assistance in the preliminary calculation of the cost of transportation and determining the timing.
- Coordination of all points, and the conclusion of a formal contract. It involves the selection of a suitable transportation option, the choice of a vehicle and the optimal route.
- Submission of transport for loading and execution of all necessary documents, including customs clearance in the EU and customs clearance in Ukraine.
- Transportation to the destination.
- Unloading and transfer of products to the recipient.
The key directions of cargo transportation between Germany and Ukraine are Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Dusseldorf, Hannover, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Dresden and many others. The company's specialists will help organize the prompt delivery of any goods between countries by various modes of transport - automotive, by air, water, railway, and also using multimodal (combined transport).
What affects the cost of services
Many factors influence the formation of prices for the delivery of goods from Germany to Ukraine:
- Volume and tonnage of delivery;
- The nature of the cargo;
- Chosen mode of transportation;
- fluctuations in fuel prices in EU countries;
- The need to use special equipment, as well as the presence of certain conditions (for example, compliance with the temperature regime, transportation of oversized, especially heavy or dangerous goods, storage at transshipment terminals and warehouse complexes, etc.);
- Provision of additional services (loading and unloading, customs clearance, forwarding, insurance, security, etc.).
On the site Grand Logistics Company, placed online calculator, with the help of which, each user can find out the preliminary price for the Germany-Ukraine cargo transportation service by entering the necessary parameters for this. You can get more accurate information from the managers of the company, who are also ready to provide a free consultation and choose the most profitable option for providing services.