In the modern world, when the volume of cargo transportation is constantly growing, cooperation with forwarding companies is becoming increasingly important. Forwarding companies provide a wide range of services that allow you to optimize logistics processes and reduce freight transportation costs.
One of the largest players in the forwarding services market in Ukraine is the Grand Logistics Company. The company has many years of experience in the logistics sector and offers its clients a full range of services, including:
• International and domestic cargo transportation
• Air transportation
• Rail transportation
• Freight transport
• Cargo insurance
• Customs clearance
The advantage of working with a forwarding company
Working with a forwarding company allows you to optimize logistics processes and reduce the time for paperwork. The forwarding company takes care of all the hassle of organizing cargo transportation, including finding a carrier, paperwork, cargo insurance and customs clearance.
The forwarding company has access to a wide range of carriers and can offer clients the most favorable conditions for cargo transportation. The forwarding company can also optimize cargo transportation routes, which can reduce delivery time and reduce costs.
The forwarding company is responsible for the safety of cargo during transportation. The forwarding company can also offer clients cargo insurance, which will compensate for losses in the event of damage or loss of cargo.
Working with a forwarding company allows clients to control the cargo transportation process. The forwarding company provides clients with information about the location of the cargo and the progress of cargo transportation.
A freight forwarding company has the ability to offer customers better prices for freight transportation than direct carriers. This is due to the fact that a forwarding company can consolidate cargo from several clients and thereby obtain more favorable rates from carriers.
Direct work with the carrier
Advantages of working directly with a carrier
• Opportunity to get better prices than through a forwarding company. This is due to the fact that the carrier does not incur additional costs for paperwork and cargo insurance.
• Opportunity to obtain more flexible cargo transportation conditions. This is due to the fact that the carrier can independently make decisions about the route, delivery time and other conditions of cargo transportation.
Disadvantages of working directly with a carrier
• The need to independently search for a carrier and prepare documents. This can be a time-consuming and costly process.
• No guarantee of cargo safety. The carrier is responsible for the safety of the cargo only in accordance with current legislation.
• Inability to control the cargo transportation process. The client does not have access to information about the location of the cargo and the progress of cargo transportation.
Working with the forwarding company Grand Logistics Company has a number of advantages over working directly with the carrier. The forwarding company takes care of all the hassle of organizing cargo transportation, ensures the safety of the cargo and provides customers with convenient and efficient service.