Companies operating in the field of cargo transportation, in most cases, provide a full range of services for the delivery of goods. In addition to transportation, this includes insurance, documentary support, customs clearance, selection of the optimal route, processing of consolidated orders at consolidation warehouses, freight forwarding. For example, Grand Logistics Company carries out international shipping any turnkey cargo, and delivery forwarding is one of the key activities.
Features of the service
Due to the efficiency and transparency of the scheme of interaction with the client, the freight forwarding service is in constant demand. This is explained by the fact that it allows you to solve several important tasks at once at acceptable rates.
- Monitor the transported goods or personal belongings 24/7 using your smartphone, laptop or PC.
- Provide full documentary support, including customs clearance, in accordance with the established norms and requirements of the current legislation.
- Accelerate the transportation process and ensure that deadlines are met exactly.
- Minimize associated costs.
This is achieved due to the fact that all operations are performed by qualified specialists with extensive experience in this field of activity, plus the use of ready-made and non-standard solutions. This approach allows the 100% to achieve a positive result.
What do freight forwarding services include and how are they implemented?
Freight forwarding is a set of measures aimed at ensuring the safety of transportation and optimizing the process. To do this, it is enough to tell the manager the point and address of arrival, the type of goods transported, the total mass, volume, insurance and actual cost, the presence of special conditions and wishes. After agreeing on all the subtleties and nuances, as well as the cost of services, a contract is drawn up. Based on this document, a power of attorney is issued for an employee of a logistics company. His responsibilities include:
- Choosing the most suitable delivery option - automotive, water, by air or combined (multimodal) transportation groupage cargo, as well as oversized and dangerous;
- Development of the optimal route;
- Selection of transport;
- Control over the correctness of packaging, placement and fastening of transported items;
- Ensuring adequate protection and protection;
- Preparation of the necessary documentation;
- Interaction with regulatory and supervisory authorities;
- Correct filling of all declarations and invoices;
- Checking the condition of the cargo during transportation;
- Communication with the traffic police and customs officers.
The authority of a representative of a logistics company ends after the arrival and unloading of products at the destination address, transferring it to the recipient, signing the necessary documents and informing the customer.
Effective ways to find a permanent partner
transport companies that carry out cargo transportation in Ukraine and outside the country, sooner or later wonders how to find regular customers. Specialists GLC decided to share some of their secrets for attracting new customers and further interaction with them. As many years of experience show, most of the methods described in marketing books and business seminars are either ineffective or require serious financial costs and a long time to implement.
The second effective way is participation in tenders and online auctions. Here the probability of cooperation with representatives of large businesses is much higher. And this often becomes the beginning of long-term partnerships. Also, experts advise to be more active in social networks, promote services in search engines, on thematic sites, specialized portals. At the same time, it is desirable to focus on concluding agreements with industrial enterprises, trading firms and organizations that regularly require cargo transportation in Ukraine and delivery of various products around the world.